Broken History 1.0 RELEASED!!!
Finally after a long wait, Broken history is finished (for now)
I've also created some reference sheets for players who have a less than adequate memory like moi!
For more information and links to download the game join the Broken History Facebook Group!
Partly because I like to get feedback directly from people who play my games, and partly because I want to know who is playing my game haha.
Here is a list of features:
- Full game rules
- Abilities and armoury (equipment)
- Avatar System tree
- Campaign map and campaign system explanation
- Full troop lists for all 4 factions and mercenaries
- Full list of Siege weapons available for this game
- Different game modes for varying situations
- Hours of fun
- Models are high quality but very affordable (I personally get them from here.)
I'm looking for people to join an upcoming campaign as well, so if you live in the South West of England contact me via my usual means (Google + or The BH Facebook group) and I'll let you in on the location of our test labs xD
Fight well comrades!